Thursday, March 8, 2012

Not so perfect

I've stood in line at the grocery store and I've seen what seem to be close to physically perfect beings with the most organized shopping carts, organized wallets, and super healthy foods in their carts. As I stand there, with receipts falling out as I grab my debit card, rainy day frizzy hair, and frozen pizza flowing out of my cart I reconsider my thoughts and think-

Nobody's Perfect. It doesn't matter how put together someone might seem, we all have times when we are seriously on the verge of losing our minds. We don't all look our best every day, we don't all make the best decisions every day, and we don't all have it together every day.

I've had days when I get home, cook dinner, get my girls ready for bed and I literally want to collapse right after and I've asked my honey "is this really what is supposed to happen or are we the only ones that do this every night?" And, the reality is, that EVERYONE has those days.

No comments:

Post a Comment